It takes a village to raise a child, but My Little Villagers knows it takes an even bigger village to raise a child with ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder). ADHD is a common behavioral condition in children and adults primarily categorized by developmentally inappropriate levels of inattentively, hyperactivity, and impulsivity. A person with ADHD often has coexisting conditions, such as Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD), Bipolar Disorder, Depression, and Anxiety.
Families living with ADHD need all the help and support they can get. It is My Little Villagers’ hope to bring parents together in this caring, understanding, and compassionate “village,” so we can provide our “little villagers” with the very best of our love, support, guidance, and advocacy. That is the ultimate mission of My Little Villagers: To help parents know they are not alone by making the following readily and easily available:
- Resources – Links to articles, blogs, Facebook groups, pamphlets, programs, tools, webinars, websites, etc.
- Blog – Personal stories and advice
- Product Recommendations and Reviews
- Programs for ADHD Children
- Collaborations with ADHD Children
- ADHD Awareness Projects
- Facebook Community – a super fun, sort of sarcastic, never sugar-coated community for parents of children with ADHD
If you enjoy all that My Little Villagers provides, please consider becoming an ADHD Awareness Contributor. You can receive free ADHD products, have you or your child featured as an ADHDmazing ADHDer of the week, choose the next blog topic, get name recognition for your support, and MORE.