“I want to help support ADHD Awareness, but I don’t know how.” You’ve come to the right place!
If you would like to support ADHD Awareness and Advocacy, please consider becoming an ADHD Awareness Contributor by making a monthly donation through My Little Villagers’ secure and trusted Patreon page.
By becoming an ADHD Awareness Contributor (patron) for as little as $1 a month, you would be helping many struggling families with ADHD in a number of ways:
- ADHD-related articles, advice, and heartfelt stories published on the blog
- Pen Pallies – a worldwide pen pal program for kids with ADHD
- ADHD Memes and Vemes shared on social media to help spread ADHD Awareness
- ADHD Videos (like this) to help spread ADHD Awareness
- The Shiny Playground – a YouTube series for young children with ADHD
- Collaborations with ADHD Kids
- Facebook Community for parents of children with ADHD
- Product Recommendations
- Excellent Source for ADHD Resources
- Future Programs
- Play Pallies, a program that allows parents to set up playdates with other ADHD children. (Coming as soon as I reach my goal on Patreon!)
- Buon ADHDito, a new YouTube series of nutritional and fun recipes designed specifically with an ADHD child in mind. (Coming as soon as I reach my goal on Patreon!)
Not only would you be helping the world understand ADHD better and helping many ADHD families, you will be receiving great perks, such as:
- Entries in the monthly ADHD Product Giveaway (Examples of prizes: An ADHD learning toy, game or book from Child Therapy Toys or a Someone Special Uniquely Personalized Book, etc.) The more you donate, the more entries you get!
- Exclusive 30 minute Google Hangouts every month with other ADHD parents and the founder of My Little Villagers
- ADHD Awareness Bracelets for you and your child
- Name recognition as an ADHD Awareness Contributor
- You and/or your loved one in an ADHDmazing Featurette
- Your topic choice for an article, video, or collaboration
If you would like to see all of the above happen, please become an ADHD Awareness Contributor (patron). Thank you very much for all of your support!