The Write Stuff
Get Published On The Blog!
It is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure that we welcome you to write (for My Little Villagers)! And now, we invite you to relax, get out your keyboard, as My Little Villagers proudly presents… your guidelines.
- For ages 6 and up! (Yes, you read that correctly. Kids have some pretty profound things to say!)
- The post must be related to ADHD and/or parenting.
- You may include a 2-3 sentence bio with your submission. (Please hyperlink social channels and blog.)
- If you are submitting a photo, please send it in high resolution.
- Please provide sources if stating facts.
- Please submit your story to email@example.com as a Word document with “Story Submission” as the subject and include your bio, title of story, and story in the email.
Please note that I do sometimes edit posts and their titles for length, clarity, and editorial guidelines. This might mean your title will be changed or certain language will be removed. If I feel I’ve made significant enough changes or altered your original tone, I’ll run it by you first. I never want to misrepresent your voice or message.
There is no compensation at this time. However, having your articles and stories published on MLV is a great way to get your name out there and show the world what your magnificent mind is made of!
If you are a writer/blogger and you’d like to syndicate previously published work on MLV, I would be happy to do that. Although there is no compensation at this time, getting published and promoted by MLV is a fantastic way to gain new followers, promote your blog, and reach a larger audience. MLV currently has over 20,000 followers and the number is growing every day. I’d love to help promote you!