My Little Villagers loves to collaborate with others passionate ADHD advocates, parents, and children with ADHD to help spread ADHD Awareness. Here are some of My Little Villagers’ collaborations:
- ADHDmazing Artwork 2018 – a showcase of artwork created by children with ADHD that represents what having ADHD is like (Coming March 2018)
- ADHDmazing Artwork 2017 – A showcase of artwork created by children with ADHD that represents what having ADHD is like (February 2017)
- i’Mpossible Project (Volume II): Changing Minds, Breaking Stigma, Achieving The Impossible – My Little Villagers’ story, How Having A Child With ADHD Has Made Me A Better Person, is one of the stories in the book. (Preorders begin April 11, 2017. Book will be released on November 15, 2017.)
- ADHD Kids Speak Out Video – Kids with ADHD were asked what having ADHD is like for them. Their very truthful answers are represented in this video. (September 2016)
- ADHD Child vs. Non-ADHD Child Interview – Two children were interviewed and asked the same questions. Both children are six years old, in the first grade, and have the same family structure, but their answers are very different. The reason? One of them has ADHD. (October 2015)
If you would like to collaborate with My Little Villagers on a project or sponsor a collaboration, please email me at email@example.com. Thank you.
If you enjoy these collaborations, please consider becoming an ADHD Awareness Contributor. You can receive free ADHD products, have you or your child featured as an ADHDmazing ADHDer of the week, choose the next blog topic, get name recognition for your support, and MORE.