January 12 – 18, 2018
We did it, guys! We made it to Friday! *high fives and wine all around*
Welcome to this week’s Wound Up, where we can all laugh about the hilarious (and sometimes downright crazy) things our children with ADHD (and ourselves) did and said during the week. Some of the Facebook posts included in the Wound Up may not be specific to ADHD, but if they are here, then you can bet they are definitely relatable to parents of children with ADHD.
Parents (particularly those of children with ADHD) can have some pretty stressful and chaotic lives, but with creative, innovative, and entertaining kids like ours, life can also be downright hilarious! You just have to learn to look past the homework battles, the meltdowns, and the constant messiness. I assure you… The humor is there in your life and man, it feels good to laugh!
Thank God for the awesome ADHD Moms and Dads in the My Little Villager’s Community who are willing to put it all out there for us and let us laugh along with them!
So sit back, relax, and have a much needed laugh as these hilarious ADHD-related posts!
1. Sometimes All You Can Do Is Laugh (Mama’s Doody)
2. You’ll Want To Sit Down For This (Thinking Mom by Jennifer Rosen Heinz)
3. Have you seen my sunglasses? (The 21st Century SAHM)
4. Did you brush? (HowToBeADad)
5. Long Drive (ADHD Kristi & Co.)
6. Ain’t Nobody Got Time For That! (TotallyADD)
7. So Considerate (Julie Maida)
8. Going To Start Taking It Out of Their Allowance (Bluebonnet Babies by Molly England)
9. 10 Points For Creativity! (Explorations of Ambiguity by Andrew Knott)
10. Who asked you?!? (The Chronicles of Motherhood)
- Tag My Little Villagers in your post or in the comments of the post.
- Use #WeeklyWoundUp in your post or in the comments of your post.